This page will list those jobs that are seasonal in nature or temporary. If you know of any jobs that are seasonal or temporary (i.e. holiday season), please send to email@example.com.
Full-time Red Kettle Music Coordinator (Seasonal) with The Salvation Army KS & Western MO Division (posted November 7)
- Initiate and oversee Kaptain Kettle’s Karaoke Kar.
- Work closely with DMD to provide music for kettle locations.
- Work with corps to assist with music for Red Kettle campaign.
- Contact and establish relationships with music teachers at local high schools.
- Provide volunteers with ample opportunities to support The Salvation Army.
- Be present and provide support at events. (i.e. City Lights, Plaza Lighting).
- Coordinate the safe use of Kaptain Kettle costume.
- Ability to play an instrument or sing at a proficient level.
- Must have a qualified and valid Missouri or Kansas Driver License and be able to pass a criminal and credit background check.
- Knowledge of volunteer recruitment methods and practices
- Ability to follow instructions and work with limited supervision.
- Ability to complete and prepare reports and records in database software.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationship with volunteers and staff.
- Ability to lead, motivates, and evaluates the work of volunteers and staff.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org